Quality Training & Skills Development Ltd (QTSD) have a long history of working in the football industry with clubs from the County level up to the Premier League. Through this work the company recognises that clubs in the lower levels of the football pyramid often don’t have the resources, time or manpower available to provide the level of attention to safety that is required by their Local Authority, the Football Association or their affiliated league.
To assist clubs QTSD can provide a “One Stop Shop” for safety providing services at affordable fixed prices to clubs on a budget. These services are provided by highly experienced safety professionals with many years of experience in the industry and with numerous industry awards to their name.
Below are a sample of services we can provide:
- Steward Recruitment Evenings
- Steward Training (Can be fully funded subject to criteria)
- Development of a new style Operations Manual based Safety Certificate
- Ground Safety Assessments (P Factor)
- Safety Management Assessments (S Factor)
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Checks
- Development of staff/steward handbooks
- Development of Contingency Plans
- Development of Safety Management Plans
- Advisory assistance with Safety Advisory Group (SAG) meetings
- Provide planning and liaison and Event Management packages for major fixtures (FA Cup; FA Trophy; Play-offs)
- Liaison with Television companies for such fixtures to ensure compliance
- Liaison with Local Authority representatives on behalf of the club
- Quality assurance/Mystery Shopper type surveys
- General safety advice
- Guest speaking
We recognise not every club has the budget of Manchester City or Chelsea but safety at all levels is important so our aim is to provide clubs with an affordable option to ensure full compliance with the terms of their safety certificate and to comply with legislation.
If you would like further details, please contact us for a no obligation quote. We are partners of the Sussex FA and would be happy to assist with all of your safety requirements.